Two popular construction software are Procore Construction Software and Jonas Construction Software. Each has its pros and cons which we’ll talk about below.
What is Jonas Construction?
Jonas Construction Software provides construction contractor management software. This product provides project and service management, accounting document, inventory, payroll as well as document administration.
JCS has been solving problems in the construction industry since 1995. JCS products help construction contractors streamline their operations and increase their profitability. They provide vital business information to help contractors make better business decisions.
Jonas Construction: Who’s it for?
JCS is a contractor-focused firm that serves the needs of general contractors within the construction industry. It includes HVAC, Plumbing, Mechanical, as well as specialty trades. Flexible and available in two formats, including an on-premise option for Enterprise customers. The cloud-based solution can be used by small and medium-sized companies and requires minimal technology investment. This solution is perfect for companies looking for an affordable solution which can be deployed quickly.
A business management suite is also included in the product. This suite can be used to address key stakeholders within a contracting company. JCS allows contracting firm owners to view the financials, projects, and operations of their company so that they can make better business decisions. Finance can integrate Financials & Payroll for financial control and monitoring. This will ensure timely compensation. Managers of construction projects can monitor their performance and view in real time the differences between estimated and actual costs. This allows them to contract more efficiently, and at a lower cost.
Cooper Oates Air Conditioning and Western Pump are two of the JCS customers. Hawks & Company. Professional Mechanical Ltd., Tricon Developments.
Is it easy to use?
Jonas Construction makes it simple to use. It is easy to use and intuitive.
Is Jonas Construction cloud-based?
It is not cloud-based. It would be necessary to install the software locally before you can connect it to a server.
Is it possible for it to be used on mobile?
Jonas Construction is not currently available for mobile. It would be necessary to access it via your PC.
What are Jonas Construction’s strengths?
- JCS can either be used on-premises or in the cloud.
- For Enterprise and SME markets, there are two versions of this product.
- JCS supports mobile device access for the application
- JCS Data Analytics is a part of its product
- This solution fulfills both project-based and service-based contracting requirements.
What are the cons of Jonas Construction?
- JCS does not offer a free trial of its products
- JCS does NOT offer social collaboration tools
- Integration of third-party software is not an option.
- JCS does not fully support user-driven customization
- This product does not support modularization, but instead supports an integrated software suite
Jonas Construction’s Premier plan is $199/Concurrent User/Month or $189 if you are being billed annually. A $20000 installation fee is required. This plan is perfect for general contractors, home builders, land developers, and design builders.
The pricing information for Enterprise plans is not yet available on the official website. However, it is known as Fully integrated Construction Management Software. Contact our team to get the pricing. This plan is available to all MECHANICAL, EELECTRICAL, and PLUMBING contractors.
What are the key features of Procore?
Procore Technologies Inc. developed cloud-based management software called Procore. Procore Software provides a complete package for contractors, project managers, and professionals in the construction industry. The software offers a wide range of features that will make it a pleasant experience for users.
- Procore Software can be used by project owners, contractors, and subcontractors to plan, estimate, coordinate, and coordinate the design, estimation, collaboration, coordination, and coordination of projects in their initial stages. All of these tasks can all be completed seamlessly online with Procore budgeting and design, estimating, and tender management.
- Project Management: This software provides tools to help project stakeholders communicate better and stay on track. It also helps avoid misinformation and keeps the project moving forward. Procore offers two packages that will help you manage your projects: Project Management Pro and Project Management Starter packs.
- Resource Management: Procore makes use of Daywork Sheets, and other tools, to keep projects on track. It organizes data and speeds decision-making.
- Financial Management: Procore is a cost management tool for construction. It allows you to track finances, budget adherence and wage offset.
- Procore Network: This software allows contractors and owners to connect. Procore Platform makes it easy for project managers to locate the best contractors. The platform allows professionals to search for the best jobs or projects.
Procore is designed for all construction workers, from project managers to regular workers. Procore reduces construction project paperwork and eliminates large losses.
Procore Technologies was established in 2002. It is located in Carpinteria, USA with around 2,450 employees. The Forbes Pledge 11% Impact Award was presented to the company, which serves over a million customers around the world. G2 has awarded the Best Construction Management Software award to the software solution for 2020.
Who uses Procore?
Procore is an ideal choice for small and medium-sized businesses in the construction industry. Procore is ideal for general contractors, owners, service providers, designers, construction administration companies, and service providers. Nova, Groathouse Construction and Fagen are Procore customers.
Is it easy to use?
Procore makes it simple to use. Procore is user-friendly and intuitive.
Is Procore cloud-based?
They also offer cloud-based hosting. It means IT resources can be retrieved using web-based tools and applications without the need for additional hardware or servers.
Is it possible for it to be used on mobile?
Yes, Procore is accessible on both your smartphone and mobile phone.
What are Procore’s Pros & Cons?
- Procore has many customizable features, such as networking.
- Software provides live support 24 hours per day and active socials
- Over 300 integrations with Procore apps
- Procore offers a demo version for free
- Construction project management software supports unlimited users at no extra cost
What are Procore’s cons and how do they work?
- Excessive sophistication could ruin the user experience
- Cost-friendly for smaller businesses is not the case.
- Procore customer support is not available 24×7 via telephone.
- Integration of social media is not an option in construction project management software.
- This solution is not suitable for small businesses. It does not offer on-premise deployment.
Pricing for Procore
Procore offers three plans. The basic plan costs $667 per monthly and includes basic contractor features. The advanced plan includes budgeting and is $870 per month. This plan includes bidding and invoicing. They are $1,182 per month. The prices are per month but you will need a yearly contract.