In this post ,we will share Small Kitchen Design Ideas Photo Gallery. A small kitchen can be a tight space and designing for it is important.
The following points will help you make the most of your small kitchen design. First, consider using a galley style instead if it is not large enough to accommodate all your cooking equipment and needs an open layout that’s free from tight corners or high walls blocking circulation within it….
1 ) Selection of kitchen set : Kitchen set is a must-carry furniture in the kitchen, of course, his election must consider several things, such as price, color, theme, and of course the size.
2) Water Supply: When we cook in the kitchen, one thing we always need is water. You can use a beautiful sink and faucet which will add extra beauty in your kitchen design. But make sure you installed a water softeners to avoid bacteria and other harmful things in the water.
3) The theme of vertical lines :To give the impression of vast, you can work around this by giving motif of vertical lines on the walls of your kitchen. In addition to widespread impression, your kitchen will seem higher. Giving this vertical line pattern can be started from wall to ceiling kitchen.
4) Use of the Cabinet : The Cabinet is the perfect solution for storing some of your kitchen furniture but also still look practical. Cabinet can be installed on the kitchen wall area, so it does not require additional area in your kitchen. This cabinet can hold food like Ketocana.
5) Installation of tiles :Get around a room would indeed cover all aspects. One is during the process of installation of the tiles. In order to appear more spacious kitchen, tile installation should be done with a diagonal direction.
6) Factors lighting : In every room that is very important is about the light source. We recommend that you install windows with a large measure, to provide air circulation and sunlight so that you keep your kitchen cool, beautiful and comfortable.
Those are some small kitchen design ideas that I can share here. You can see 12 Playful Dark Kitchen Designs.
Small Kitchen Design Ideas
You should add a kitchen island to your home if you have a small living area. With the right design and planning, it can provide much-needed workspace while also adding style! Here’s our collection of 19 DIY ideas for designing stylish islands: